Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chocolate from the Cloud


Some of this is a bit old, but still interesting:

 •Controversy over Amazon's review policies (The Guardian)
•An infographic about who reads ebooks (Book Patrol)
•Lauren Oliver's Delirium trilogy picked up for TV by Fox (Publishers Weekly)
J.J. Abrams is likely to direct Star Wars: Episode VII (Variety)
Winners of the Newbery, Caldecott, and Printz awards announced (Publishers Weekly)
•Amazon plans to put advertisements on Kindle devices (The Bookseller)
•Neil Gaiman releases a free collection of short stories and is asking for readers to help illustrate them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.