Friday, August 26, 2011

Pizza

I made pizza! It's actually surprisingly easy. All you have to do is put whatever sauce and toppings you want on the crust, then throw it in the oven for 7 minutes or so at 500 degrees. I used this recipe from Kayotic Kitchen for the pizza crust. I didn't have honey, so I used the same amount of sugar, and I did have to add a little extra flour to get it to the right consistency. But in the end: pizza!

(Okay, it's a little lopsided, but it has character. Well, it had character. And then I ate it, thus rendering the presence or absence of character irrelevant.)

1 comment:

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.