Sunday, December 25, 2011

Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!


Kate Daniels, one of my FAVORITE series ever, has a new novella out - and it's free! For the next two weeks, you can download it from Ilona Andrews' website. It takes place right after Magic Slays and intersects with the upcoming book told from Andrea's point of view, Gunmetal Magic.


If you haven't read the series yet, download it now anyway and go get the rest of the series! It's brilliant and amazing and you really need to read it!

And once again, a very merry Christmas to all my wonderful readers and fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.