Monday, April 2, 2012

Bloggiesta Wrap-Up


And the weekend is now over! I didn't get as much done as I might have hoped, but the essentials were completed, and I don't intend for the end of the weekend to be the end of my improvements. The Twitter chats especially have given me some ideas to work on when I have some more free time.

Here's what I wanted to do:

-Spiff up the banner/button which became "totally redesign the blog"
-Update my review/feature pages
-Make buttons for new features that I want to start: okay, didn't actually get to this. I will either this week or this weekend, though.
-Figure out how to do those drop down pages: a couple of people were nice enough to send me instructions for this, I just didn't have time to actually do it.
-Catch up on a few reviews I am now more or less caught up!
-Whatever other stuff I come up with

So yeah, mostly it was just redesign and reviews. Which is fine; I really like how the blog looks now, and it's good not to be three weeks behind on reviews. Although I didn't participate in the chats and mini challenges as much as I might have liked, they did give me some good ideas of further work I should be doing. I hope next time I'll be able to devote more time to this!

1 comment:

  1. I like the redesign! I like the green background & the new header :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.