Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday | Tricked by Kevin Hearne


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Kevin Hearne
Iron Druid #4
Expected publication: April 24

The first three books of this series were both hilarious and interesting. I love Atticus as a main character, though admittedly at least half of that is because of his awesome dog, Oberon. Oberon cracks me up. He's my favorite literary canine companion, even beating Mouse from Dresden Files and Grendel from Kate Daniels, both of whom I love. So I'm really looking forward to Tricked, and I'm hoping we get lots of puppy love!



Druid Atticus O’Sullivan hasn’t stayed alive for more than two millennia without a fair bit of Celtic cunning. So when vengeful thunder gods come Norse by Southwest looking for payback, Atticus, with a little help from the Navajo trickster god Coyote, lets them think that they’ve chopped up his body in the Arizona desert.

But the mischievous Coyote is not above a little sleight of paw, and Atticus soon finds that he’s been duped into battling bloodthirsty desert shapeshifters called skinwalkers. Just when the Druid thinks he’s got a handle on all the duplicity, betrayal comes from an unlikely source. If Atticus survives this time, he vows he won’t be fooled again. Famous last words.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Great pick! I´ve read the first 2 books and I loved them. I need to catch up and read Hammered first.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so need 2 read these lol i got book 1 here

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have to read Kevin Hearne's other books, but I really plan to! Great picks! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there were so many books in the series- and I could use a book with a male lead character for a change!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.