Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by Book Journey.

Completed:
Last week I finally finished The Historian (review).

I also read 1st to Die, which I got from a book sale at the library (review).

Glow was borrowed from the library (review).
Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)

And I reread an old favorite, The Blue Sword.

(I've put World War Z and Uglies on hold for the moment, but I'll come back to them.)

Currently reading:
Angelology, which is shaping up to be pretty interesting

and The Red Pyramid, which I'm not enjoying quite as much as Percy Jackson but is still pretty good.

What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. I read 'The Historian' a few years ago and felt exactly the same as you - overall, I guess I'd say that I liked it (enough to buy the Swan Thieves not long after) but that it was quite a hard book to get through in places! I see a lot about Robin McKinley but have yet to read anything by her - The Blue Sword looks like a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Historian sounds very intriguing...am going to have to check it out. I love The Women's Murder Club - I've read all 10 books.

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit - The Blue Sword is an excellent place to start reading Robin McKinley! Her fairy tale-based novels are also really good.

    Sharon and Kristin - Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love James Patterson! I've mostly read his Alex Cross novels, but there were a few others of his that I've read as well, and enjoyed them all. I don't think I've read that one before, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.