Friday, October 7, 2011

Horror and Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011!


I just recently found this challenge on Book Chick City to read and review 24 horror/UF books in 2011. While it's already October, I figure since I've already read a bunch since August, I can manage 24 before year's end.




So far I've done:
Working for the Devil
A Discovery of Witches
Dead Reckoning
Bloodlines
Demonglass
First Grave on the Right
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Ghost Story
Insatiable
Johannes Cabal the Necromancer
Nightwalker
Starcrossed
Succubus Revealed
The Wolves of Mercy Falls
You Slay Me
Tithe
Angelology
Lament
My Soul to Take
Archangel's Blade
World War Z
The Scorpio Races
Blood Price
Stray
Fairy Tale
Beg for Mercy
The Son of Neptune
Ballad
Aloha from Hell
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The Iron Duke
Second Grave on the Left
Blood Bound
The Demon's Lexicon
The Goddess Test
Drink Deep
Clockwork Prince
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Feyland: The Dark Realm
Shadow Heir

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.