Friday, December 2, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges Or It's Almost 2012 Already?!


Can you believe it's already December? 2012 is in less than a month! Time flies.

Since the new year is fast approaching, I thought I'd post the challenges I'm planning on for next year. I'll try to update this page as the year goes on, hopefully without making it too ridiculously long. (I may just post links to Goodreads.)

Wish me luck! It looks like a lot, but the larger ones will overlap. I also entered some of them in lower categories than I thought I might reach, just in case, so we'll see how it goes!

Updates will be posted here, so stop by and see what I'm reading!





11-20 books - a friendly hug





One chomp - 6 zombie books




24 UF/horror books




12 YA/MG debuts





Server - 100 ebooks






Challenge on GR will be for 250 books


You've got a serious problem and really need to go book shopping - 21+ re-reads

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You're ambitious! Thanks for grabbing my Holiday Foreplay button; it's much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I intend to do 6 challenges in 2012 but I haven't done the post yet... Is that terrible that I haven't done that already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, you still have the rest of December at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for signing up for three of my challenges! I hope you have fun with them all - good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm participating in the 100 books in 2012 challenge. I look forward to seeing what books you enjoy in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.