Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

Completed:

Drink Deep by Chloe Neill (review)
Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews (re-read)
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (review)
Trading in Danger by Elizabeth Moon
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (review)
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (review)


Pick of the Week:

I read a lot of good books this week, so it's a tough choice. But I think the one that was hardest to interrupt was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

Currently Reading:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder for an unusually large group read :)


What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading Clockwork Prince and I absolutely loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Happy Reading!

    My Monday Reading List: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I was looking at the Brincess Bride on book depository just few days ago, almost got it. ;)

    Come see my Monday too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a great reading week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have read a lot! Congrats on the accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.