Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Friday (2)



Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, and it's a great way to meet new bloggers!

This week's question: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose?

I love this question. While the obvious choice here was Twilight and Buffy (and that's definitely a good one), I'm going to try to come up with a little more of an odd couple. 

Option 1: Throw the cast of the The Big Bang Theory into the decidedly non-technology-friendly world of Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels. See how a bunch of nerdy scientists mess things up for Kate and co. Because you know the frequent malfunction of their technology would not stop Sheldon and the gang. They'd probably come up with some kind of device that makes technology work all the time...what? We already had that? Okay, moving on...

Option 2: Shawn and Gus from Psych meet the apparently superstitious and gullible inhabitants of the world of Jennifer Fallon's Second Sons trilogy. Watch Shawn take over the world by convincing people of his psychic "gift."

Option 3: Okay, you know what, I really do want to see Buffy and Twilight together. Please? Pretty please?

10 comments:

  1. Buffy and Twilight is definitely the popular answer this week! AND I'd have to agree! It would definitely be a show that I'd watch =)

    new follower
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan
    P.S. come and check out my first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes oh yes, Buffy and Twilight would be hilarious. I wonder what Buffy would think when / if she found out that Edward & Co. sparkle? Giles? Willow? Xander? It would be priceless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your pics, but #1 gets me right here! (LOL)I love both series and I think Kate might just hurt one of those guys.
    Thanks <3,
    RP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping by and following. Followed back!
    TY,
    RP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. We are watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory right now! LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead! I returned the follow!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffy and Twilight would be awesome as long as no Cullen is staked :P It would be very interesting!

    My FF, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love the idea of the Big Bang Theory combined with Kate Daniels! That would be interesting for sure lol :) And of course Twilight with Buffy would make for an awesome show ;)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and following me :) I'm following you back now as well!

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely agree with the Buffy/Twilight combo! Ahhh and The Big Bang Theory is a fantastic show, huh?

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm now following you back :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.