Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-A-Thon Update: Hour 3


I've been reading for about an hour and a half now, so I figured it was time for an update (read: break).

Currently reading: World War Z by Max Brooks (p. 105)


Listening to: Monty Python's Spamalot soundtrack via Spotify



Mini-Challenge: Book Puzzle

I figure this one should actually be pretty doable. Let's see...a book, a book, my kingdom for a book...

Okay, here's one I just finished yesterday:


Good luck everyone! Happy reading!

Update: the answer to the puzzle is...Storm Born by Richelle Mead (Dark Swan #1)


Protip: Never google image search "born." You get scary pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Um, Lightening Crack? lol, I'm horrible at book puzzles!

    Love the picture of the sign! I'm listening to Sounds of the Season on Music Choice and they're playing all kinds of spooky music!

    Happy Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guesses, but not quite! Hint: the first one is NOT lightning.

    I'll post the answer after the minichallenge is over. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I'm equally stumped. Storm shell? Thunder turtle? I should be better at these. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.