Sunday, October 23, 2011

Read-A-Thon Update: Hour 17

I like Tangled.
Thanks for the support, everyone! I'm STAYING ALIVE, STAYING ALIVE, OH, OH, OH, OH, STAYING ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! 
(I may also be growing slightly delirious. But you probably shouldn't take my word for it.)

Current progress: 136 pages of World War Z by Max Brooks
Finished Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper

Finished Blood Price by Tanya Huff
Finished Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Total page count: 1075

Now reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman


Hour 16 Minichallenge (from the bluestocking society): Re-reading

I re-read nearly all of my books. Otherwise I would have to sell all my possessions and never eat anything in order to keep up with my reading addiction. However, ones I've re-read many many times include: 
Harry Potter by JK Rowling

Sunshine by Robin McKinley

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

I'm sure there are lots of others but I'm tired and I can't think of them right now. Later I may re-read one of my books, especially as I get sleepier and less able to concentrate, but I'm bad at planning, so I don't know which book yet.

Hour 17 Minichallenge (from Taiwandering): Can you sing?

I grew up in Orlando, so I choose Disney! (I've been listening to a lot of Disney today too!) It's so hard to pick a favorite, but I do love The Lion King, so I'm going with Circle of Life. Hopefully it'll wake you up too!



Listening to: Tangled soundtrack


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking after me, but it's cray-bright midday here in Taipei, so there's little danger of me suddenly conking out. I will NEVER turn down a Lion King song, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you edit that to say crazy-bright and then delete this one? i hate it when i typo...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.