Sunday, October 23, 2011

Read-A-Thon Update: Hour 20


is read much words. late brain not think good. aezrgklnbzdls;/erwo;giagu3o20klnv ?

Current progress: 136 pages of World War Z by Max Brooks
Finished Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
Finished Blood Price by Tanya Huff
Finished Graceling by Kristin Cashore
126 pages of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Total page count: 1101

Now reading: Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead


I put Good Omens down because I had to read everything three times to actually understand it. I will read it when I am not too tired to concentrate.

Listening to: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor

2 comments:

  1. How are things so far with your reading, Kate? :)
    Hope you're not too knackered to check out all the read-a-thon fun stuff happening on twitter. Just key in the hash tags #readathon and/or #cheergolden. You can jump in on the convo anytime. Best of luck to the remaining hour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kicking butt Kate! Don't stop now!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.