Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?





"It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

Last week I read:

The Modern Faerie Tales by Holly Black:




I really loved this series and finished them all in a day!

I also re-read Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill 


and City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.


Currently reading:

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld


World War Z by Max Brooks


I didn't really plan to be in the middle of multiple books at the same time. It just sort of happened. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. The Historian looks really interesting, although I tend to stay away from the paranormal stuff. That being said, I love me some historical fiction, so I might have to give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.