Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

With all the excitement of the 24-hour read-a-thon this weekend, I almost forgot that there were other things going on in the blogoverse. Thanks to said read-a-thon, I read a lot of books this week, and for the same reason, I haven't yet reviewed most of them. So hopefully I will put a lot of reviews up later this week in between finishing various October challenges.

Completed:

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater (review)

Elemental: The First by Alexandra May (review)

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (re-read)

Storm Born by Richelle Mead (re-read)

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Blood Price by Tanya Huff

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper (re-read)

Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead (re-read)

Currently reading: 


Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. You did get a lot of reading done during the readathon! Congrats!
    I only read one book in its entirety during the readathon, but I made good progress on two others.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.