Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-A-Thon Update: Hour 7


Apparently we are one-quarter done? Where did the time go?

Current progress: 136 pages of World War Z by Max Brooks
Finished Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
Page count: 332

Now reading: Blood Price by Tanya Huff


Listening to: Disney Radio on Pandora


Hour 6 Minichallenge (from Lisa's World of Books): What books are you looking forward to?

A lot! But a quick selection:
Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews (The Edge #3)
Drink Deep by Chloe Neill (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn #4)
Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead (Dark Swan #4)
A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #10)



I'm off to the coffeeshop below my local bookstore for a change of scenery. See you in a bit! Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Happy readathon! Your books to look forward to seem really interesting, especially Shadow Heir :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I try to respond to them...eventually!

This is now an award-free blog. I love and totally appreciate that you thought of me, but I know myself better than to think I would be organized enough to pass them along, and that doesn't seem fair.

Finally, if you're posting a URL, the code to make it actually link to your site is <.a href="your URL">your text<./a>, without the periods.